Members of Lympne Parish Council are summoned to a meeting of the
Lympne Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 11th October 2023 at 7 pm at the
Committee Room, Lympne Village Hall Aldington Road Lympne.
A G E N D A
- Members are reminded of the need to tender apologies with the reason for absence direct to the Clerk if they are unable to attend.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
- To declare any personal interests in items on the agenda and their
- To declare any prejudicial interests in items on the agenda – any councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant
MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING- Held on 13th September 2023
Update from the Chair on any relevant information affecting the Parish.
Members who have attended meetings on behalf of the Parish Council will supply an update.
Update on previous actions and additional items from the Clerk
7. QUESTIONS RECEIVED FROM MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC- PUBLIC SESSION
- CORRESPONDENCE AND COMMUNICATIONS
9. REPORTS FROM OUTSIDE SPEAKERS
- KCC Councillor- Jenni Hawkins
- District Councillors Wing/Speakman
- KCC Warden Giles Barnard
|Ashden House, Aldington Road, Court-At-Street, Hythe, CT21 4PE
|Lawful development certificate (proposed) for the installation of A 9.2 Photovoltaic array
|15 Folks Wood Way, Lympne, Hythe, CT21 4EW
|Notification under the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (England) Order 2015 for the erection of a rear conservatory.
|School House, The Street, Lympne, Hythe, CT21 4LQ
|Works to trees the subject of TPO No 01 of 1959 – Ash remedial work to remove broken or diseased branches and to remove low-hanging branches
- Breakdown of expenditure/income since last meeting
- Authorisation of Payments- Members will review the list of invoices for payment two Councillors to authorise the payments
- Additional quotes for authorisation (to be advised at the time of the meeting)
12. SOLAR FARM PROPOSAL HARRINGE LANE- Members will consider a response to the recommendations raised by a resident at the meeting held in September.
13. BUS SERVICE LYMPNE- UPDATE IF AVAILABLE
14. OTTERPOOL GARDEN TOWN- UPDATE if available
15. LITTER OTTERPOOL LANE-UPDATE If available
ANY OTHER MATTERS FOR CONSIDERATION AT FUTURE MEETINGS
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING Wednesday 8th November 2023, 7pm at the Lympne Village Hall Committee Room unless otherwise advised.
Jeff Lawrence Parish Clerk 4th October 2023